Sunday, August 26, 2007

Aaron's home!!!

Aaron got home from his mission this past Thursday! The girls and I were able to go with the rest of my family to meet him at the airport in Houston. I can't believe that I forgot to take my camera! But, luckily Alisa has posted some great pics of his homecoming on her blog. So, if you want to see some pics, click on her link (vasquez family) at the bottom of my blog. It is so great to have him home. We're very proud of the wonderful job that he did as a missionary for the last two years in England. He shared lots of interesting tid-bits and stories with all of us over the weekend. Now, we'll be starting the countdown for when Steven comes home from his mission in October.

Tomorrow is the first day back to school for the new school year. I promise I'll get some pics of Natalie & Lily and get them posted.

No comments: