Monday, October 1, 2007

Lily's Birthday Party

Lily's 5th birthday was this past Sunday. It's hard to believe that she's five yrs old! Her b-day party was Thursday afternoon. Lily even wanted to invite a couple of her friends! That's a first for her. She was really excited about her birthday this year! Coult made her cake and it turned out really great and tasted wonderful too! I'm so glad that he is talented enough to decorate cakes. He has always made cakes for both our girls for their birthdays. My mom, Alisa, Tye and Kenadie were able to come up for her party as well. We were so glad they were able to be there with us to celebrate. Laurie & Aaron came up on Saturday and were able to take Lily out to eat for her birthday. Here are some pics from Lily's special day:







6 comments:

Presley family said...

Happy Birthday BIG girl!!! You are so amazing!! We love you!!! I love your cake! Did your mommy make it? BIG HUGS!!

S. Gibson said...

Happy birthday to Lily! She looks so grown up. It sounds like she had a fun day. I am so impressed with Coult's cake making skills, there is no way I could do that!

Aunt Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lily.....YOU need to start talking on the phone when someone wants to talk to you......
Love ya

Presley family said...

Looks like LOTS of fun! What a talented daddy!!! I love your big smile!

Alisa said...

I am so glad we were able to be a part of her birthday! I am starting to think about Tye's...so make plans!!

Katie said...

Happy belated Birthday to Lily! She's so adorable. Wow-your hubby has great cake making skills.