Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Natalie's ice skating birthday party!

Thanks, Alisa for posting your pics of Natalie's party! Maybe next time I will remember to check my camera to make sure the battery is there! I can't believe that Natalie is 11 yrs old now! Time has really flown by. We were so happy that my parents, Aunt Shirley, Aunt Alisa, Tye and Kenadie were able to be here to celebrate her birthday. We had lots of fun that weekend! After Natalie's party, we all went to see the Christmas lights at Santa's Wonderland. They were so beautiful! I will share some of those pics soon.





6 comments:

Alisa said...

Hey! We had so much fun this weekend! We can't wait to do it all over again down here this weekend!

Aunt Kim said...

It looks like Natalie had a good time. Can't wait to see ya'll next month....hopefully!!!!!!! Even if we have to meet half way or something. Give the girls my love.

Presley family said...

Oh, she is getting so big! It looks like y'all had lots of fun!
BIG HUGS!
Julie

Laurie said...

natalie makes me feel so old since she just turned 11! i wish i would have been able to make it to the birthday party; but aaron and i had a lot of fun taking her out the weekend before.

Presley family said...

Lily's hair is getting long!!! I just noticed that!! yeah! Hey I need to call you soon about spe. ed in Texas. Jason has been asked to interveiw in San Antonio??????? We will see!

Presley family said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
May your family be blessed this wonderful Holiday Season! We love you!
BIG HUGS,
Jason, Julie, Collin, and Regan