Sunday, February 17, 2008

Making Pizza!

I know it's been forever since I added new pics. It's not my fault...really ;) Actually, if I could ever figure out how to load pictures onto our computer from our camera, then I would update more often. Anyway, here are some pics from one of our Family Home Evenings. We had lots of fun making pizza from dough that we bought at Double Dave's Pizza. It's amazing how much easier it is to twirl dough that it is pre-made! That was $2.00 well spent. We all had a lot of fun and it tasted yummy too! Lily is especially happy when we make pizza because we can leave the cheese off her part! Enjoy the pics!





7 comments:

Alisa said...

The aprons are adorable! It looks like the girls are having lots of fun...Coult may be having more fun, though! I cannot wait until y'all can come down for Spring Break; it will be so much fun! We went to the Woodlands Mall yesterday, and it looks like there are some fun things to do at the Children's Museum there.

Aunt Kim said...

It looks like ya'll had alot of fun. I'm sorry that we didn't get to see ya'll when we were home. Know that ya'll are always in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers....sending bunches of hugs and love....

Laurie said...

I had so much fun with yall this weekend. i hate leaving yalls house. i cant wait till spring break!

Alisa said...

Did y'all know that "y'all" was used 6 times in those first 3 comments? Are we from Texas, or what????

Presley family said...

Looks like a blast! The girls are getting so big!!! Ok, so we have those aprons... gotta love Target dollar ben. I swear that is Regan's favorite place to be!! wink!!
BIG HUGS from all of us!

Alisa said...

I love your background!!!

Aunt Kim said...

LOL.....I have to agree with Alisa....YES...... I'm a TEXAN and proud of it...... I also LOVE your background. Favorite color is purple and love butterflies also...