Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun with cousins!

Tye, Kenadie, Aunt Alisa and Grandma came to visit us earlier this week. We had lots of fun while they were here! We tried to get a pic of all the cousins together, but they just wouldn't cooperate too well! LOL Lily absolutely refused to have anything to do with a "group picture". And we couldn't keep Tye or Kenadie still long enough. But, we got some cute pictures anyway. I especially love the one of Tye waving at me and the one of Kenadie trying to walk in Lily's tennis shoes! It was hilarious! Enjoy the pics!








2 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Looks like ya'll had fun!!! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. Seeing them once a year isn't enough for me.... I wish we lived closer...Sending hugs and love to all....

Presley family said...

Looks Like LOTS Of fun!! We love cousin time!!!! Yeah, Regan is not a big fan of pics. I almost always have to bribe her!wink!!!! BIG HUGS!!!