Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt 2009

We went to an Easter egg hunt and cook-out one evening at the home of a couple from our ward. They teach our Family and Marriage Class and invited all the couples and their children to a fun evening at their home. The girls had a blast riding in the wagon behind the four wheeler from the back yard to the front yard where all the Easter eggs had been hidden. Lily surprised us with how much she enjoyed it! She has been doing so well with her anxiety lately and we're hoping that we finally have found the right med for her. Natalie found a new friend to play with and they both had a wonderful time. Coult and I enjoyed visiting with our friends as well. It was a really great evening!






4 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun!!! Hope Lily feels better SOON!!! Love ya'll

Presley family said...

They are getting so big Amy. I just can't take it!!! Lily's hair looks long????? Is is growing?? I will be coming out to Oklahoma city in the fall. My sister is adopting a little boy from China and he we be coming home in the fall. I doubt Collin and Jason will come with me.... maybe Regan. I know that OKC is far but if you have any reason to head up that way let me know when you will be up there.
BIG HUGS!!!!!

Laurie said...

finally new pictures! I wish we could spend all holidays together. Natalie and Lily are so cute!
we did have fun at the game but it was really hard to be gone from Landon for that long.

Alisa said...

I love the new pics! Looks like they had fun! I am so glad y'all were able to come for Kenadie's party, and I hope y'all come back and visit soon!!