Monday, June 15, 2009

We're having a boy!!!


Today was my 20 week ultrasound and we found out we're having a boy! We're so excited! It's always so neat to see that ultrasound when you're finally far enough along to see the baby's profile, arms, legs and everything! He was moving around constantly, until the last few minutes. I think he wore himself out with all that wiggling and fell asleep! They gave us a dvd recording of the ultrasound, so Natalie and Lily were able to get a glimpse of their baby brother too! It's a good thing Coult and I finally agreed on a boy's name!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

i am SOOOO happy for you, Amy! You are already such a great mom to your two girls, and now you will have a baby boy to care for. Just make sure Lily doesnt lock it in his room! lol.
Thats neat yall got a dvd of the ultrasound. i wish we could have gotten one.

Beam Family said...

Yay!! Congratulations, I am so excited for you!

Alisa said...

Yea!! Another boy for Tye to play with!! We got a VHS...it is crazy how technology changes so fast!!

Aunt Kim said...

I'm so excited!!!! When we come home in January, we'll have 2 little boys to see. Congrats to you, Coult, Natalie and Lily!!! This little boy will be joining an amazing family! Love ya'll bunches!

S. Gibson said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun, Lily and Natalie are going to be great big sisters.

Presley family said...

I am SOOOO excited for you!!!! Hmmm... I have to start thinking of what I am going to make for this little guy... Congrats guys!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!