Friday, June 20, 2008

Missing our girls...

Natalie and Lily have been staying with our extended family for the last week while Coult and I get everything packed for our move next week. We miss them so much, but we know they are having lots of fun with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! We appreciate everyone who has is taking care of them while we're packing. We have the best extended family in the world! Sorry I don't have any new pics to post right now. But without the girls here, I just don't have any thing to add. We had our first walk-through at the house today and our closing will be next Friday. We are so excited that we will be in our new home soon. I promise I will post some pics then. I hope you're all having a great summer so far!

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Ummm, I think we can just keep the girls! LOL! You can post some pre-move in pics...that would be cool! I will make sure the girls see your sweet post.

Presley family said...

I hope that the move goes well. I am sure the girls miss you to... ok, yeah I am sure they are to busy to miss you but how great is family time!!! wink!!! BIG HUGS! Good Lucky!!

Aunt Kim said...

I was just telling Uncle Tom that the house should be finished soon....and then to read the post that ya'll will be moving in next week. I'm so excited for ya'll. Hope the move goes well!!!!!

Walker family said...

Hi, Amy. Exciting you are getting so close to moving into your new home. By now you are probably already moved... I love your Lilyisms, they are so funny. I am working on putting our Averyisms into a book, you should do the same with Lily's. I think it's fun to remember those things and your kids will like it when they are older. Can't wait to hear more from little Lily.

Laurie said...

its time for an update amy! i want to see pictures of the completed house!

Mary said...

ummm, I think we need to see the new house...the suspense is killing me!