Monday, July 7, 2008

We're all moved in!

Our new home:



Sorry about the lack of updates lately, but we've been super busy getting settled into our new home. It's so wonderful to finally be moved in. We're still waiting for our appliances to be delivered (fridge, washer, dryer) due to a back order. But other than that, we're doing well. The girls loved the paint in their new rooms! I'm so grateful to my mom and my friend Heather for helping to paint. Coult and Steven helped out as well when they finished moving our mountain of boxes! We're also very grateful to my friend Cynthia for providing such a delicious meal for us the night we moved in. Also, it was so helpful to have several men and their sons from our church come to help move our furniture. Our move would not have gone so smoothly without all the help we received from our loving family and friends.

Lily has been having some issues with anxiety lately, so it was really wonderful to see her playing so well with Natalie last night. They put on a "dress-up" show for us last night. Yes, Lily is the surgeon and Natalie is her patient! Enjoy the pics:







8 comments:

Laurie said...

adorable!!! i love the pictures! cant wait till we can go to the new house!

Aunt Kim said...

I'm so excited for ya'll...the house looks beautiful!!!!! I know the girls are having a great time.

Thereasa said...

hi, Amy! your new home is really nice! I know ya'll are so excited! The pictures of your girls are wonderful! They keep growing too fast! I started a blogger site of my own a few weeks ago. add me to your friend list.
Love, Thereasa

Alisa said...

They look so excited! I hope we can come visit soon!

Laurie said...

i was telling natalie the other day i dont like it since they arent here anymore. the apartment is WAY too quiet. we had so much fun with them, cant wait till either they come down here or we go up there. i miss them so much! oh yeah.....i do miss you and coult too.

Presley family said...

Oh, I love it!!! Looks like the girls love it! I hope we are able to come out there some day and see it in person!!
BIG HUGS!!

Laurie said...

so i like the music on your blog...i listened to it while i cleaned. you and natalie will do a great job on the art project!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! Welcome Home :)