Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 6th B-Day Lily!!!

Lily turned six years old on the 30th of September!!! She wanted to have a Batman themed b-day party! I'm not sure why, but that's what she wanted, so that's what we did. Coult almost always makes the girls birthday cakes. He did a great job making a milk, egg free Batman cake for Lily. We all had yellow and black teeth by the time we finished eating! LOL Here are some pics of Lily's party and of her playing with some of her gifts:














4 comments:

Alisa said...

We had a lot of fun!! Thanks for letting us come visit!

Laurie said...

aww! so what happened to the candy land cake? i bet Coult was happy that he got to make a batman cake!! is she going to be obssessed with batman now?

Beam Family said...

Cool cake!! Did you ever think you would make it this far?

Presley family said...

Oh, I love it! Batman! What a talented daddy!! Every year he does such and awesome job!!! Oh, we love you Lily!!!! I am trying to figure out if I am going to be able to go to my brothers wedding in new braunfells (?sp) next months. Yes, next month. They moved it up. Collin wont be able to go BUT if I am able to go I want to see y'all!!!! BIG HUGS!!!