Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today was mine and Coult's 15th wedding anniversary! I can't believe we've been married for 15 years! It's flown by so quickly. Coult took the day off from work today and took me out to eat at a yummy Mexican food restaurant while the girls were at school. The restaurant was about 45 minutes from our home. On our way home, we passed through a small town that has several antique shops in their downtown area. We walked through a few of those together. I found out something about Coult that I didn't know for the last 15 years--He actually likes shopping at antique stores! I always thought that when we went to them on rare occasions that he was just humoring me. It turns out that he actually enjoys it! He even pointed out an antique sofa that he said he wouldn't mind having. That just goes to show that no matter how long you've been married, you can still learn new things about each other. I'm so glad that I am married to such a wonderful man. He is patient, thoughtful, loving and such a great father for Natalie and Lily. Happy Anniversary Coult!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

happy anniversary!!!
thanks for setting a good example for me of how a marriage is supposed to be! i love how yall are great parents and still find time for each other.

Alisa said...

Congrats! Sorry I didn't remember and I had to see it on the blog!

Walker family said...

Congrats, definitely, 15 years of marriage is something to be extremely proud of!! Happy Anniversary, Best wishes for the next 15.

Richard Bradford said...

Congrats on 15 years! Wow...you really are an old married couple! - Cynthia

Laurie said...

lily is so cute!! i think she will be calling him beady even after a real name is picked out. tell natalie her job is to think of a few baby boy names and to call me and tell them to me.

Presley family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
WOW, 15 hugh! You don't look that OLD!!! wink! BIG HUGS! I am so excited for y'all!!!
BIG HUGS!!