Friday, July 25, 2008

I finished painting the kitchen!!

Natalie and I painted part of our kitchen a couple of weeks ago. She was a big help! She and Lily are in Galveston this week with Aunt Shirley and some family friends. I know they're having a great time! We miss them a lot! I decided that since I have the house to myself during the day, it would be a good time to finish painting the kitchen. The true color is kinda hard to see in the pics, but it's a pale, soft aqua blue color. Anyway, here's some pics of the finished product:



8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Y'all did a great job, that's a lot of work!

Laurie said...

so you did decide to paint the back wall?
i love your kitchen! its so pretty!

Alisa said...

Looks very professional! You did a great job!

Aunt Kim said...

I love your kitchen. You and Nat did a great job.....Can't wait to see the house in person.....maybe next we come home....fingers crossed. Miss ya'll bunches.....

Richard Bradford said...

Love the color! Can't wait to see it in person! - Cynthia

Presley family said...

LOVE IT!!! Oh, I hope I get to see it in person!!! HMM... what will you cook for me in that kitchen.. hmmmm. wink!!! BIG HUGS!!!!!

Beam Family said...

I like it. It looks good.

Laurie said...

i know you are happy to have the girls back with you....but i enjoyed being able to see them and having them stay with me. I miss them. When yall come in August, they have to stay at my house at least one night.