Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tea Party!

The girls and I had a lovely tea party this afternoon after church. Well, technically it was pink lemonade, but it was quite delicious! They wanted cookies to go with our "tea", so I made some milk-free, egg-free cookies so that Lily could have some too. That little stinker wouldn't even try them! LOL Oh well, at least they tasted yummy! Lily ate her old stand-by--golden oreos. It was a really fun time! I'm so glad that Lily has learned to play with Natalie and I hope that someday she will want to have a tea party with some girls her age too. Notice our "guests"? We enjoyed the company of Hello Kitty and Niki the Bear during our party. Don't you just love our accessories? The girls insisted I wear the crown and Lily even wore her boa. Natalie was dressed as a princess. Here are some pics:








6 comments:

Mary said...

So cute, I can't wait to do that with my girls one day.

Aunt Kim said...

Looks like ya'll had fun !!!!! Give the girls a BIG HUG for me...Sending bunches of love to all!

Laurie said...

wow!! that is so cool they played together like that.

Alisa said...

So...what does one do to get invited to such an elegant, but fun-looking tea party?? I am not sure how much Tye and Kenadie would enjoy it, but count me in!

Laurie said...

i got the new job!! i start next week.

Richard Bradford said...

I love it! You are such a fun mom! Where'd you get that great feather boa? - Cynthia